Just kidding. You can call me by my first name if you pronounce it right. ;) Oh, but if you are typing it, pronunciation isn't really necessary, I guess, so yeah.
I honestly just wanted to say hello and test out how this posting stuff works out. So to all friends and fellow students: hello!
Just so everyone is aware, the main main author of this blog is Miss Fralick, I would say. I think she's the smarter one between the two of us, but that's good since we need a real great brain contributing to this blog.
When you want some musical theatre inspiration, come here. No, seriously. We are all about musical theatre...and inspiration...
P.S. Even if you aren't a PHS student, you can still read this! It's all good! We welcome you with the openest of arms. (Is openest a word? Uh...I don't think so...)
I love all of you very much! Let's jump into this school year with smiles on our faces and a song in our hearts.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment